Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Another Hospital Blog

I'm writing this from my comfy adjustable bed in Baptist Hospital in Beaumont while listening to Tom Russell songs on my iPhone.

Yesterday morning I had nasal surgery (thanks to Dr. Parks and his crack medical team). They held me overnight, and now it's Wednesday morning and soon they'll discharge me and I can go home. Everything went well, except for one tense moment last night when my IV connection came apart and I bled all over my blanket before the nurse arrived. Aside from that one little incident and the dry mouth after surgery it's been just swell. Had Cable TV and diet coke. No worries.

"well the devil rides a cubist horse
The devil he's got angles
But God is an expressionist
He's got the devil strangled..."

Criminology,
Tom Russell BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home