Friday, November 14, 2003

News? No News.

I am sitting here looking at a couple of pictures of my heart. The lady who took the pictures seemed to think my heart was particularly photogenic, and was very pleased with the ultrasound images she got. No problems discovered by the ultrasound, and I appear to be OK. It was cool to see my heart in action!

I recently watched a pair of Pileated Woodpeckers in a tree across the road, awkwardly hanging onto narrow branches and plucking fruit like huge finches. A Yellow-bellied Sapsucker flitted between them like a puny flycatcher. Lately there has been a Great Egret hanging out down at the pond. The other day it got tangled in fishing line, and when it finally flew off it still had the line trailing behind it.

That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home